Fidelity Services Group | Site Manager X1
A vacancy exists for a Site Manager stationed in the Delmas area. The position will report to the National Contracts Manager and Branch Manager. The main purpose of the position is to ensure that all site-specific security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times.
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services Group and the Client with regard to security services rendered.
- Constantly evaluating the service levels provided and making recommendations to the Client regarding the improvement of services.
- Ensuring continuous assessment of the Client’s premises and minimizing as far as possible risky access and creating several barriers to would-be criminals.
- Auditing and verifying the access registers on a daily basis and generating exception reports.
- Ensuring that all Security Officers on the site meet the contractual requirements as stipulated by the Client.
- General management and supervision of security staff and ensuring that all their queries are dealt with promptly.
- Submitting relevant monthly reports to the Client and Management.
- Managing business budget at the operational level.
Qualifications, experience and other competencies required:
- Matric certificate with Grade A PSIRA registration.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Security Operations.
- A very analytical individual with excellent Problem Solving Skills.
- Ability to manage and discipline staff
- Computer literate, with proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Strong Operational Planning, Leadership, and Organisational Skills, as well as good Interpersonal Communication and Client Liaison Skills, are essential
- Must be able to work under pressure and for extended hours as and when required
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management and its requirements.
- Must have knowledge of weighbridge operation.
- Well-presented individual
- Leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Client liaison skills
- Strong planning skills
We reserve the right not to make an appointment for any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports the global fair practice and business ethics on the continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.