Fidelity Services Group – CIT Crew Ermelo
Reporting to the CIT Operations Manager
The above position is vacant at Fidelity Cash Solutions Ermelo, reporting to the Operations Manager/ Branch Manager.
- Grade 12 , Matric Certificate or equivalent
- Clear criminal record
- PSIRA accredited C grade
- Firearm (9mm / rifle) competency certificate
- SAPS Competency certificate
- CIT Registered with PSIRA
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Experience in security industry or similar role
Key Performance Areas (not totally inclusive)
- Collects consignment from vault room. Checks consignment received and seal numbers against the documentation.
- Loads and locks consignment in security compartment of the vehicle
- Delivers consignment using receipting procedures to bank or vault room controller for storage at the end of the shift
- Communication skills
- Customer focus
- Team Work
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must have good verbal and language abilities
- Must be self motivated
- Quality assurance
- Willing to work overtime
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s before close of business on 15 June 2020 to : Email address: TinusVV@fidelity-services.com
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates, Disabled Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.