CCTV Technician-Fidelity Services Group
Purpose of position: The CCTV division within the Product division requires a CCTV Technician to service, install, fault find, do link-ups and do basic repairs to CCTV installations.
- PC Literate
- Must have a well-defined fault finding ability.
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Sound knowledge of Networking and CCTV technologies.
- Working knowledge of routers and Port forwarding.
- Basic electronic knowledge N1 or equivalent.
- Sound knowledge of electronic testing equipment.
- Basic handyman skills.
- Must have a strong sense of attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Hikvision, Dahua, analytics, and LPR.
- Basic Knowledge of SAP
- Installing and maintaining Fidelity ADT community and customer-based CCTV installations.
- Problem solving and link-ups of CCTV systems to our CCTV monitoring center.
- Remote configuration and team viewer support.
- Be able to test, analyze and do fault-finding on CCTV systems.
- Will be required to be on standby for the control room for system maintenance from time to time.
- Keep an inventory of spares available.
- Provide weekly reports to management.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment for any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports the global fair practice and business ethics on the continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.