Fidelity | Receptionist 2021
Fidelity Cash Solutions – CashMaster, Waltloo
Reporting to: The Maintenance Supervisor CashMaster
The above position is vacant at CashMaster in Waltloo, reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor CashMaster
The Receptionist will be the first point of contact for the company. Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone call.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines
- Able to work effectively in a complicated environment with minimal management guidance/supervision
- Telephone etiquette
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive)
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Receiving and Sorting Daily Mail
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Demonstrates integrity by modelling CashMaster’ s values and ethical standards
- Strong analytical skills
- Focuses on impact and result for the client and responds positively to feedback
- Leads teams effectively and shows conflict resolution skills
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
- Builds strong relationships with clients and external actors
- Remains calm, in control and good humoured even under pressure
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities
- Ability to advocate and provide policy advice
- Ability to promote integrity and business ethics; demonstrate mature judgment, trust and open communication; ability to ensure effective team work, collaborative behaviour and team spirit
- Ability to develop collaborative and harmonious relationship with external partners and clients at the senior level
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to persuade and influence others
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work schedules
- Critical thinking
- Persuasion and influencing
- Judgement and decision making
- Service orientation