Table of Contents
Fidelity | Panel Beater X1
We are looking for an experienced/qualified Panel Beater. The purpose of this position is to panel beat, do chassis repairs, and spray vehicles and as per the set-out Job Description.
- Clear Criminal Record
- 5 years and more experience in panel beating, chassis repairs, and spray painting.
- Advance experience will be an advantage.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Own reliable transport.
- Panel beating.
- Spray Painting.
- Chassis repairs.
- General Welding and Brazing work.
- Quality checks on vehicles repaired.
- Assisting with basic workshop duties.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety rules.
- Must have good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must have brilliant organizing and planning skills
- Quality Assurance knowledge
- Must be able to work overtime when needed.
- Communication Skills.
- Customer Focus.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.