Table of Contents
Fidelity | Graduate Programme 2023
About Fidelity Services Group
Fidelity Services Group has become the leading total integrated services and risk solution provider within Southern Africa, boasting state-of-the-art security and services-related solutions tailored to exceed customer expectations. We are looking for natural-born heroes to join our team who are all about protecting and serving our communities as dedicated naturally forged family functioning members, in an environment where work is a passion and a lifestyle. These incumbents need to be self-starters with a strong entrepreneurial flair.
What is the graduate programme?
Fidelity Services Group is offering a graduate an opportunity to embark on a unique development programme that will equip him/her with the knowledge, skills and abilities to lead a team in the business, providing you with an opportunity to transition into an identified role within the organization. During your time you will be developing knowledge, skills and abilities, as well as personal characteristics that will enable you to lead, show innovation and implement agreed strategies with ambition, passion and urgency. The graduate programme will help to develop both your individual attributes and career aspirations through exposure to various specialized business concepts, objectives and outcomes.
Our 58,000 employees might wear invisible capes but make a significant difference to the wellbeing and safety of those around them – something that is evident and clear for all to see. Our ethics and values are non-negotiable and form the cornerstone of our search for individuals willing to take the pledge, a pledge which has made us the undisputed market leader with over 50 subsidiary businesses.
We provide innovative, affordable and superior service solutions and products, underpinned by customer focus and excellent operational skills. Working for Fidelity Services Group is more than just a job, it’s an adventure filled with challenges, obstacles and missions, always looking to move forward by finding new ways to improve our service offerings.
An exciting heroic career opportunity is available in a Commercial division. Our heroes are our priority and we are committed to their well-being, as well as their safety, progress and access to knowledge enhancement, upgrading of skills and other benefits. Nurturing your superpowers is one of our main priorities here at the Fidelity Services Group and this has brought us great success over many years.
Exposure to business concepts forming part of the graduate programme:
- The management and effective control of resources
- The implementation of organizational strategies, policies, practices, processes and procedures
- Utilising avail able resources to meet the demands of the company and customers
- Remaining competitive and taking cognizance of applicable legislation and best practices to perform daily activities of the operations in a responsible manner with quality and quantity of work as a priority.
- Provide graduates the opportunity to be a part of an accelerated development programme that aims to fast-track their career journey
- Ensure that a developmental pipeline is created for key roles within business units.
Graduate programme outcomes:
- Learn how to manage yourself and others and lead a team
- Understand the operations of the business and its departments by conducting SWOT analyses etc.
- Explore functions that will increase productivity, quality and customer services while reducing costs through utilising modern process techniques
- Understand the monthly, quarterly and annual financial processes and propose ways to optimise spend or reduce costs
- Internal and external customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Understanding the sales cycle and how the business ensures effective sales management, optimal employee productivity as well as resource and cost management.
- Propose business solutions in terms of operational efficiencies in terms of technical requirements, guarding services, cash processing, armed response, business development and sales.
- Ensure a zero harm culture through following OH&S and COIDA policies.
- Understand contracts that exist between the customer and the Fidelity
- Qualification such as but not limited to, fields including Business Management, Finance, Marketing and Communications, or equivalent qualifications at an NQF 7 level. Post Graduate is advantageous.
- 0 – 3 years of experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Clear criminal record
- Must be fully computer literate on MS Office suite
- Must have own reliable transport
- Willingness to job rotate and be away from the appointed place of work.
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Customer focused
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Business acumen
- Team player
- Flexible and agile
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
- Ability to plan
- Leadership qualities
- Organisational skills
- Control of projects and other responsibilities.
How to apply?
Applicants will undergo standard selection and screening processes. Interested candidates whose credentials match the requirements can send their CV’s before close of business on 23th October 2023. Preference will be given to African Females.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is always given to existing employees and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged and Disabled Candidates are encouraged and supported in the Fidelity Services Group team. Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate. Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.