Table of Contents
Fidelity | Duty Driver X1
Closing Date 21 July 2023
Reporting to the Operations Manager
The above position is vacant at our Parow Branch. The overall purpose of this position is to transport night shift employees to and from work.
- Clear criminal record
- PSIRA accredited with a minimum Grade C qualification (advantageous)
- Valid driver’s license – code 8 (minimum) and a valid PDP
- At least 2 years’ driving experience
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work at night
- Be prepared to drive in high-risk areas
Job Specification (not totally inclusive):
- Full responsibility and accountability for transporting employees
- Parking of company vehicles
- Report all delays to the Operations Manager immediately
- Incident prevention and reporting
- Maintain radio contact with controllers
- Take preventive action toward any suspicious activity
- Conduct vehicle audit and complete checklist
- Drive vehicle responsibly and complete documentation of accidents/ incidents
Other Personality Attributes:
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must have good verbal and language abilities
- Must be assertive
- Must be self-motivated
- Problem-solving abilities
- Communication skills
- Customer focus
- Team Work
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.