Fidelity | Driver/Crew (Escort) X30
Closing Date 31 January 2022
Driver/Crew (Escort) X 30
The overall purpose of this position is to ensure that all site-specific security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are always efficiently and professionally met.
- Grade C PSIRA accredited
- Minimum of 3 years in security industry / Police or Military
- Clear criminal record and no Pending Cases
- SAFPS Clear
- Pass IP200 and Polygraph
- Willing to undergo criminal checks regularly
- Must be physically fit and in good health
- Valid Driver’s Licence – obtained more than 3 years ago
- Firearm Competency – Handgun, Shotgun, Rifle for Business Purposes
- Report writing
- Standard duties as per training
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to follow instructions accurately
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports the global fair practice and business ethics on the continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.