Fidelity | Customer Service Line 2 Agent
Closing Date 07 September 2021
Support and provide superior service to internal and external customers via phone, email, and fax and face-to-face for walk-in customers.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Knowledge of the security industry beneficial
key Performance Area:
1. Customer Interaction
- Receive and process cancellations
- Handle incoming calls or inquiries from customers who wish to cancel their service
- Investigate and solve customer’s complaints or queries
- Provide feedback to customers and ensure the relevant region is updated
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Communicate and coordinate with regions
- Record cancellations, complaints and save offers on customer sat
- Analyze statistics or other data as required by management
We reserve the right not to make an appointment for any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports the global fair practice and business ethics on the continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.