Table of Contents
Fidelity | Customer Service Agent – SecureFire X5
Overall purpose of the job: We are looking for Customer Service Agents that will be the liaison between our company and potential customers. The successful candidates will be able to accept ownership by effectively selling multiple products to existing and new potential clients and at the same time keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour. Must have a natural customer service ability to sell products telephonically.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Selling multiple SecureFire products and service to potential sales leads received from various platforms
- Making large amounts of outbound calls in a timely manner
- Handling and overcoming client objections, focussing on Opening, Closing, Telephone Etiquette, e.g. buying signals
- Identifying customers’ needs through probing
- Achieving minimum sales targets
- Achieving a minimum QA (Quality Assurance) and Compliance score of 90%
- Achieving daily and monthly targets
- Achieving daily and monthly sales conversions (must ask all clients for a referral lead)
- Adherence to call centre “scripts”, verifying client information, declaration etc.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments and or branches
- Accurate capturing of sales and clients’ personal details
- Communicate courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter & face-to-face
- Tactfully handle confrontational or stressful customer interactions
- Ensure timeous resolution.
- Feedback on appointments to be supplied to Customers and Sales department
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Matric / Grade 12 or equivalent
- 3 years+ experience in a Sales Outbound call centre
- Proven track record of an Outbound Sales Call Centre position
- Must be flexible to work/be available on weekends and after hours if necessary.
- Knowledge of security industry beneficial
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Telephonic Sales Support
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
Job Requirements and other Attributes:
- Target Driven
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use positive language
- Time Management
- Ability to perform under pressure and within a fast paced environment
- Computer literate (MS Office, Outlook, Internet)
- Ability to achieve set goals
- Manage conflict & problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Listening skills
- Passion for Service Excellence
- Ability to multitask
- Able to work accurately & efficiently with attention to detail
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on the continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.