Table of Contents
Fidelity | Crime And Security Threat/Risk Identification X1
Crime and Security Threat/Risk Identification, Profiling, Analyst
Reporting to: General Manager
The above position is vacant at Helderkruin, Roodepoort reporting to the General Manager Specialised Services.
Crime and Security Threat/Risk Identification, Profiling, Analysis
To identify, collect, analyse and report on security crime and threat information for early warning and to aide decision making and should disseminate information through quality intelligence reports on agreed intervals and when requested. The Analyst must also keep abreast with security information / intelligence related issues in the media / press including social media and other platforms.
Key Performance Areas:
Security Threat Information Collection
The Analyst will be responsible for collection of Security Threat Information from open sources / existing supplier sources on the threats
- Working on an online database
- Conduct constant and continuous Security crime and threat Information gathering – be pro-active in approach and in issuing timely alerts;
- Daily search open sources including Social Media Networks monitoring for crime and security threats and providing incident Situational information/updates where feasible
- Conduct Environmental scans daily and issue reports / alerts
- Collect information and profiling key individuals.
- Research, identify and profile industries and markets in South Africa to identify trends, hotspots and activities of criminal elements and crime syndicates
- Identify Crime Hotspots/Risk Areas where crime syndicates are operating and further provide recommendations for focused interventions in hotspot areas.
- Identify the Modus Operandi and specific targets, sites, areas (Geographical info)
- Respond to Adhoc requests and provide reports on entities / persons of interest and Conduct Individual Threat Assessments (Use open sources)
- Matric certificate, At least 2 years’ experience in Analytical environment.
- Administration, interpersonal communication and client liaison skills are required.
- Strong planning, leadership, organizational skills as well as good interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Clear background check and polygraph test.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in law enforcement or data analysis.
- Strong working knowledge of data gathering, verification, and analysis.
- Excellent grasp of Countering Crime, GIS & Data Analytics programs.
- Pattern recognition and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong team-working and collaboration skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Report Writing and grammar excellence
- Computer Literate in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Other
- Computer literacy on Microsoft Programs essential.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Customer focused
- Team player
- Applicants with no or little experience will also be considered for positions, based on skills levels for entry level acceptance.
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s before close of business on 07 October 2022
Email address: Thulim@fidelitysecurity.co.za
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful