Fidelity | Contact Centre Sales Line 2 Agent
Closing Date 07 September 2021
To collect, capture, analyze and process all moving cancellation requests with the main focus on ensuring maximum customer retention.
Booking of appointments with Relocation and Reconnecting Customers.
Managing of Diaries for Sales Consultants.
Scheduling of system removals.
The overall purpose is to ensure that there are no delays in setting appointments for consultants and
communicating such appointments with the consultants and customers.
The Incumbent should ensure the effective and efficient management of sales leads and receiving feedback from Sales Consultants regarding the outcome of appointments.
The incumbent will be required to ensure that all moving cancellation requests received are processed as per the customer’s requirement and in line with FADT’s SOP’s.
The incumbent will also vigorously attempt to obtain both RECON/RELOC customer details and book appointments for Sales Consultants to meet with RECON/RELOC customers.
Further duties require daily capturing of moving cancellations, scheduling of appointments for Sales Consultants on Custsat/Openscape and Listener
with regular follow-up with Customers and Sales Consultants to ensure customer satisfaction.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Telephonic Sales Support
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Knowledge of the security industry beneficial
- Fully bilingual
Key Performance Areas:
1. Processing of moving cancellations
- Receive and process moving cancellations
2. Booking of appointments
- Qualify and call on all “new leads”
- Attempt to book appointments with both RELOC/RECON Customers.
- Schedule appointments in Sales Consultants dairies
- Follow up on all unclosed leads
3. Client liaison
- Handle calls or inquiries from customers who wish to cancel their service when moving properties
- Keep internal and external customers informed at all times of what the status is in their relocating process
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments and or branches
- Record cancellations and appointments on Customers, Sales Consultants Diaries, and Listener
- Ensure that where Reconnections are not possible system removals are booked
- Analyze statistics or other data as required by management
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports the global fair practice and business ethics on the continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.