Table of Contents
Fidelity | Cash Centre Supervisor- East London X1
Reporting to the Branch Manager
The above position is vacant at our East London Branch. The overall purpose of this position is to ensure that all deposits have been processed as per the agreement between parties. The Supervisor makes sure that there is a consistent, high quality counting and verification service provided by all relevant staff.
- Clear criminal record
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Computer literate
- At least 2 years’ cash centre experience or similar role is an advantage
- Treasury experience is an advantage
- Able to work under pressure and multitask
- Must be able to work extra hours when needed
- Must be able to address and resolve challenges which may arise
- Opening and closing of Cash Centre where applicable
- Ensure that Standard Operational procedures are adhered to
- Counting and verifying money
- Balancing and reconciling money
- Re-counting of money if differences occur
- Ensure daily reports and statistics are up to date
- Ensure that all relevant documents are complete, neat and filed
- Ensure all schedules balance with physical count
- Ensure registers are used and signed for daily
- Ensure incident reports are handled as required
- Ensure all client queries are dealt with in a professional manner and timeously
- Ensure client satisfaction is top priority
- Ensure basic discipline is enforced within the Cash Centre
- Accountable for Cash Centre appointed to him/her if no manager
Other Personality Attributes and core competencies:
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must have good verbal and language abilities
- Able to follow instructions accurately
- Pay attention to detail
- Must be self- motivated
- Willing to work overtime
- Possess numeric skills
- Quality assurance
- Customer focused
- Excellent organisation and planning ability
- Team work
Closing date: close of business, 20 October 2023 (no late applications will be accepted).
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.