Fidelity | Boxroom Operator X1
Reporting to the Branch Manager
The above position is vacant at our Worcester Branch. The overall purpose of this position is to distribute and receive consignments.
- Clear criminal record
- PSIRA accredited with a minimum Grade C qualification is advantageous
- At least 1 years’ experience in security industry or similar role
- Computer literate (compulsory)
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work at night
- Able to work under pressure
- Physically fit
Job Specification (not totally inclusive):
- Prepare for vault room duties
- Planning of the vault room schedules CIT
- Receiving and distributing of consignments to and from CIT teams
- Scanning of consignments
- Balancing of vault and locking up
- Sorting of consignments
- Documentation and administration duties
- Searching duties
Other Personality Attributes and Core Competencies:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organising and planning ability
- Quality assurance
- Willing to work overtime
- Customer focus
- Team Work
- Honest and reliable
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.