9 January, 2022
Fidelity | Access Control Administrator 2022
Access Control Administrator
Closing Date 21 January 2022
REPORTING TO: Head of Risk
The above position is vacant at FCS Head Office Midrand, reporting to the Head of Risk.
- Minimum Matric Certificate
- Previous experience with CIT / Vehicle tracking is an advantage
- Previous experience in CIT Operations is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Computer Literate
- Strong administration and organization skills
- Strong planning, leadership as well as good interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Good interpersonal communication and client liaison skills
- Own transport essential
- Attention to detail
- To be analytical and articulate
- Able to preform under pressure
- Able to read and understand tracking reports
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Monitoring of all internal bulk movements
- Monitoring of external bulk clearances and delivering
- Clearances and delivering branch audits
- General admin duties
- Good communication skills
- Own transport
We reserve the right not to make an appointment for any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports the global fair practice and business ethics on the continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.