Facility Officer SRAC10297 – (200000BL)
Position: Facility Officer
Department: Sports, Recreation, Arts & Culture
Division: Operations Division – Facility Management
Salary: R344 244 to R472 248 per annum (plus benefits)
- Administer the maintenance of facilities and ensure that expected standards are kept
- Ensure that completed work adheres to governance and legislative requirements
- Adhere to specified standards, policies and standard operating procedures to prevent and reduce wastage on financial resources
- Adhere to Batho Pele Principles
- People management
- Ensure that facilities and activities within the facilities are running smoothly and effectively
- National Diploma – Facility Management or Relevant equivalent Qualification
- Valid Code C Driver’s licence
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar environment
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to apply using an online application system attached to the advertisement on the website of the City of Ekurhuleni (www.ekurhuleni.gov.za).
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: email@example.com
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.
Closing date: 05 February 202
: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
: Facility Officer (Recreation Centres & Libraries)|Technicians and Associate Professionals
: SRAC Operations Division