Facebook And Google Ads Specialist 2021
We’re looking for an analytical Facebook & Google Ads specialist to help grow both paid social media and Google Ad campaigns for a variety of our clients.* The ideal candidate should have hands-on experience in building, implementing, and optimizing ad campaigns across Facebook, Google, and other ad platforms. We’re seeking a critical thinker who understands the data and looks for opportunities to improve our campaign performance. This person will work closely with the Team Lead, Account managers, and broader team to execute strategies to help the business achieve its targets.
* Role and Responsibilities:
* Manage, Run, Optimize and Report back on Paid advertising channels on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to the internal and external stakeholders, these include but are not limited to:
* • Google Search and Google Shopping (SA360 experience beneficial)
• Paid social media through FB Business manager
• Display and video 360
• Managing paid advertising budgets, optimally to achieve Business KPI’S
• Assist business departments with paid advertising requirements, reporting, analysis and strategies.
• Help other business departments understand how best to implement their digital advertising requests.
• Keep up to date with industry changes and setting up tests to implement and determine the viability of these new changes within our internal paid advertising.
* Required attributes:
* • Attention to detail
• e-Commerce experience across paid advertising
• Strong data analysis, manipulation, and reporting skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Solution orientated
• Must be able to work under pressure and deliver results within a time-sensitive environment
• Be confident and able to work with all levels of management
* Qualifications and Experience: A relevant Degree within the Marketing, Statistics, and Mathematics or Computer science space (Beneficial) • 2-4 years’ experience within a Paid advertising role
• Experience on the following platforms • Google Ads – across the app, Display, Search, and Shopping • Google analytics • Google Marketing platform – SA360, DV360, Campaign manager • Facebook Business- Facebook and Instagram • * Essential certifications: • Google Ads • Google analytics • FB Blueprint (Beneficial) • DV 360 • * Ideally looking for a female candidate to join our all-women team! • * Location: • * Woodstock, Cape Town •
* Salary: • * R20 – R25 k
• Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R20,000.00 – R25,000.00 per month
Experience: • Google Ads: 2 years (Required) • Facebook Advertising: 2 years (Required) Work Remotely: • Yes