Table of Contents
Excellerate | Junior Technician X1
- Own and manage Umhlanga Electrical and Mechanical Equipment and Plant Master Maintenance Schedule.
- Assess Current Condition of Equipment Plant and propose Preventative Maintenance Plans to ensure increased up-time for Equipment and Plant.
- Own and manage Umhlanga Fire Plan
- Ensure Maintenance, service and repair of all Buildings plant and equipment
- Ensure Technical SLA’s (Contracted) are being done as per specification and KPI’s
- Support at Melomed and Tangawizi Richards Bay to ensure plant and equipment is adequately maintained as per legislation and agreed service intervals.
- Ensure the customer Technical Teams are adhering to the L2D/JHI recommended repairs and maintenance regimes at all times.
Decision making authority:
- Decision making is Technical in nature and specific.
Experience / Education:
- National Diploma or BTech in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering(preferred). A minimum One Year or S1 and S2 Inservice Training completed is acceptable as incumbent will learn and grow in the environment.
- Technical, Mechanical, and basic Electrical reticulation understanding.
- Drafting BOQ ‘s and reading Engineering/Technical plans
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Computer literate
- Project Management
- Technical Report writing and Investigations – Root Cause Analysis
- Technical Astute in field of qualification.
- Subject matter expert
- Risk and Health & Safety
- OHASA (85/1993)
- Basic knowledge and diagnostics of Rotating Machinery i.e Motors and Generator
- Basic knowledge of HVAC systems operation and diagnostics
- Read and understand SLD (Single Line Diagrams) and MV/LV Reticulation systems.
- Team Player, Problem solving, Self-Starter. Lateral Thinker, Take Initiative. Career and Self Development.
- Enrolled towards a GCC accreditation within two years whilst on job
- Be Customer and Quality Focus and Decision Making.
Major drivers of work volume:
- Master Maintenance Schedule planning, Fire Plan scheduling. Monthly Maintenance checks and sign off. Audit findings close out. Tenant queries support and close out. Raise Works Orders for R&M matters.
Interface / relationships with:
- Internal: Head of Facilities, Operations Manager, Building Manager. Inhouse Soft Service Providers
- External: Tenants, Contractors, DOL, Fire Chief and Umhlanga Ridge Management
CV Templates to use in South Africa 2022
These are the most good-looking designs of CV or Resume Template you can use presently in South Africa. All you need to do is to download the CV template and fill in your information as shown on the template and save it as a Microsoft document and you can start mailing it or printing it. We are going to keep on updating you with some newer or latest templates for CVs so you can apply for your careers today.