Table of Contents
Eskom | Snr Controller Network Controlling X11
Task Grade : T11
Area of Speacialization : The effective and efficient management of a multi-billion rand interconnected power system under his/her control to deliver quality supply to customers through the integrated urban, reticulation, sub-transmission, and transmission’s networks.
Department : Maintenance and Operation – Network Operations and Support
Business Unit : Gemma Cluster
Location : South Africa (Northern Cape)
Reference Number : GMNC50813107
Closing Date : 31/08/2023
• National Diploma/ National N Diploma Electrical at NQF 6 with
Related Minimum Experience:
• 3 years of relevant experience in a Control Centre,
Distribution Transmission field.
Skills and Competencies
• Team player
• Motivating teams
• Value Chain and business processes
• Real time dynamics of the electricity delivery networks
• Interconnected power systems
• Relevant guidelines, standards, procedures, and regulations
• Contingency and emergency plans
• Protection schemes and operation of electricity delivery
• Operating regulations for high voltage systems (ORHVS)
• South African telecommunications and electrical power supply
authority (SATEPSA) and other customer agreements where
• Decision making
• Risk management
• Network management
• Computer literacy (Microsoft software packages, business
• management, information systems)
• Artificial Intelligence operations understanding
• Customer interface skills
• Build customer relationships.
• Maintain customer data.
• Execute generic service activities.
• Execute vending and prepaid activities.
• Facilitate and enable quotation and connection activities.
• Facilitate and enable conventional measurement and
FOR ASSISTANCE WITH THIS ADVERT, PLEASE EMAIL RECRUITMENTDX@ESKOM.CO