Eskom | Officer Security Operations X2
Task Grade : T12
Area of Speacialization : To manage the protection of Eskom personnel, assets and information according to regulatory and Eskom requirements.
Department : SHERQ
Business Unit : Gauteng Cluster
Location : South Africa (Gauteng)
Reference Number: KLDZ24112021
Closing Date : 02/12/2021
• Must have 5 years’ experience with National Diploma in Security/ Police Management-
• Must have 6 years’ experience with Diploma in Security/ Police Management- NQF 5
Professional Registration Body:
• Private Security Industry Regulation Authority (PSIRA) (Grade B)
Related Minimum Experience:
• Security Advisory
Skills and Competencies
-Able to work under pressure with deadlines,
-Ability to interact at a senior level.
-Training ability and experience,
-Employee relationship building.
-Knowledge of security legislation related to Security Training,
-Policies, procedures, standards and practices.
-Effective customer service skills.
-Must have driver’s license and be able to drive,
-No criminal record.
-Decision making versus implementation,
• Transforming the BU/OU ‘s security strategy into an effective security operation,
• Coordinating and controlling the security operational resources,
• Supervising the security service provider (contractor),
• Implementing and maintaining operational security performance management,
• Supervising the security occupation health and safety program.