Eskom | Officer Customer Service Area X1
Task Grade : T12
Area of Speacialization : To manage and provide excellent generic and interface customer services for specialist fields in a defined geographical area.
Department : Retail Operations
Business Unit : Cape Coastal Cluster
Location : South Africa (Eastern Cape)
Reference Number : BT10/2023B
Closing Date : 08/08/2023
• National Diploma/National N Diploma in
• Business Management/Communication/
• Services at NQF6 with 240 credits
• 3 years’ experience in customers services
Skills and Competencies
o Team player
o Motivating teams
o Leadership and supervision
o Optimize customer interaction (OCI), Acquire Customer (AC) and manage revenue cycle (MRC) processes
o Customer relationship management
o Low voltage (LV) maintenance and fault repair
o Applicable safety training for supervisors
o Organisational understanding
o Contract management
o Metering and billing
o Credit management directive, policy
o Communication, planning and control
o Budgeting and planning
o Operating regulations for high voltage (HV)/low voltage (LV) systems.
o Computer literate
o Valid driver’s licence
• Perform general supervisory activities.
• Manage customer data.
• Handle generic service activities.
• Build customer relationships.
• Manage quotation and connection services.
• Manage vending and prepaid activities.
For assistance with this advert, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Eskom is committed to providing a smoke-free environment for its employees and visitors at the workplace