Table of Contents
Eskom | Artisan Rigging X16
Task Grade : T09
Area of Speacialization : Provide support in rigging and lifting plant equipment.
Department : Maintenance
Business Unit : Koeberg Operating Unit
Location : South Africa (Western Cape)
Reference Number : 49010177AS
Closing Date : 11/07/2023
• Trade Test Certificate at NQF4 with120 credits
• 2 years’ related experience: Technical experience including apprenticeship training
Skills and Competencies
– Team player
– Motivating teams
– Occupational Health Safety (OHS) Act
– Basic environment knowledge, hazardous materials, use of scaffolding
– Rigging and lifting
– Driver’s licence
• Support maintenance and repair operations.
• Perform rigging oversight works.
• Ensure health and safety.
• Provide on job training.
Kindly apply for the position online by clicking on the link below:
“If you have not been contacted within 28 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.”
“Eskom is committed to equality, employment equity, and diversity. In accordance with the employment equity plan of Eskom and its employment equity goals and targets, preference may be given, but is not limited, to candidates from under-represented designated groups. Eskom reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply for positions.”
Eskom is committed to providing a smoke-free environment for its employees and visitors at the workplace.