Eskom | Artisan Electrician Bolt Heat Operators X8
Task Grade: T09
Area of Specialization: Perform Bolt / Induction Heating tasks as required.
Business Unit: Turbo Gen Services
Location: South Africa (Gauteng)
Reference Number: ERI 0011521
Closing Date: 26/05/2021
• Trade Test
• Equivalent electrical qualification registered and recognized by the Government of RSA
• 2 years related experience post qualification experience.
Skills and Competencies
• Good Interpersonal relationship skills
• Good communication skills
• Computer literacy
• Ability to use diagnostic test equipment and instruments to assist in troubleshooting
• Problem-solving Skills
• Conflict resolution
• Coaching and on-job training skills
• Thorough understanding of electrical circuits and knowledge of components.
• Knowledge of SAP PM would be advantageous
• Knowledge of OHS act
• Ability to follow a logical sequence of fault-finding.
• Ability to safely work on a plant that is electrically energized.
• Willingness to work overtime if required
• Ability to work under pressure in order to restore the plant to production in the shortest possible time.
• Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces.
• Good customer relations.
• Innovative, Honest & Reliable
• Ability to work in a team or independently
• Results driven
• Self-disciplined and motivated
• Perform bolt heating tasks as required
• Any other related tasks as required
• Training and Development
• Tools, equipment and housekeeping
“If you have not been contacted within 28 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.”
“Eskom is committed to equality, employment equity, and diversity. In accordance with the employment equity plan of Eskom and its employment equity goals and targets, preference may be given, but is not limited, to candidates from under-represented designated groups. Eskom reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply for positions.”