Table of Contents
Eskom | Artisan Electrical X6
Position : Artisan Electrical X 6 (Transmission Division) Various Locations
Vacancy type: External/Internal
Task Grade : T09
Area of Speacialization : To perform Transmission power line inspection, maintenance, repair and restoration tasks
Department : Lines and Servitudes
Business Unit : Various
Location : Various
Reference Number : 50817330Mtsos
Closing Date : 18/08/2023
• Trade Certificate at NQF 4 with 120 Credits
Related Minimum Experience:
• Completed Practical Training
• Business Unit: Southern Grid and Western Grid
• Location: East London, Port Elizabeth, Bloemfontein, Sasolburg/ Welkom, Peninsula (Stikland) and Nama (Upington
Skills and Competencies
• Live the Eskom vision and values
• Grow people
• Ignite passion
• Promote teamwork
• Encourage the right behaviour
• Promote open and transparent communication
• Team player
• Coaching and mentoring
• Occupational hazards and safety precautions of line work
• Principles of electrical theory
• Transmission network
• Basic knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA)
• Operating Regulations for High Voltage Systems (ORHVS) outcome two authorisation to take plant handover under supervision
• Level three line maintenance competency authorisation
• Perform line inspection, servitude maintenance and hardware defect repairs.
• Perform line fault investigations.
• Comply to zero harm principles.
• Assist in restoration operations during emergencies.
• Enhance customer and stakeholder relations.
** FOR ASSISTANCE WITH THIS ADVERT, PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com