ENROLLED NURSING ASSISTANT X2
- Reference Number: refs/012783
- Directorate: NURSING
- Number of Posts: 2
- Package: R 134 514.00 – R 151 401.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Matron L Rose 011 470 9033
- A qualification that allows registration with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) as an Enrolled Nursing Assistant and proof of current registration. Must be able to work within a multidisciplinary team. Must be able to work in a high-pressure environment. Must have good communication skills and be able to maintain patients’ and relatives’ respect and dignity.
- Assist patients with activities of daily living (physical care). Provide elementary clinical nursing care. Maintain professional growth/ethical standards and self-development. Demonstrate a basic understanding of nursing procedures. Must be able to carry out legal instructions.
- PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING NOTES CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING. Applications must be submitted on a duly completed new Z83 form obtainable from any government department (the old Z83 is outdated and will not be considered). Please attach an updated CV. Certified copies of ID, SANC registration, current SANC registration, and qualifications must also be attached (certification must not be more than six months old). Smart ID cards must be photocopied on both sides. Failure to submit all requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Applications should be forwarded to Rahima Moosa Mother and Child Hospital, Admin Building, Cnr. Fuel and Oudtshoorn Street, Coronationville or be posted to Private Bag X20, Newclare 2112. It is a legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Checks (PSC) – verification, upon appointment within the Department. This verification process entails reference checks, identity verification, qualifications verification, criminal record checks as well as a credit/financial stability check. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within the OHS Act 85 of 1993. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: RAHIMA MOOSA MOTHER AND CHILD HOSPITAL
Closing Date: 13-01-2022
|Do you have a qualification that allows registration with SANC as an Enrolled Nursing Assistant?|
|Do you have proof of current registration with SANC?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.