ENROLLED NURSE (WBOT) X3
- Reference Number : refs/012442
- Directorate : NURSING
- Number of Posts : 3
- Package : GR1: R 171 381.00 – R 192 879.00 GR2 R 204 627.00 – R 230 307.00 GR3 R 242 166.00 – R 297 825 per annum (plus benefits) (NB: salary will be determined in line with OSD Resolution)
- Enquiries : Ms N. Maponyane (011) 953 4515
- Qualification that allows registration with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) as a Staff Nurse. Registration with SANC as Enrolled Nurse and proof of current registration. At least 3 years’ experience required after registration with the SANC as Staff Nurse. A valid driver’s license is a must.(Candidates will be tested on the day of interview).
- Demonstrate basic understanding of nursing legislation and related legal and ethical nursing practices. Promote quality of basic nursing care as directed by the professional scope of practice and standards as determined by the institution. Work as part of the multidisciplinary team to ensure quality nursing care and positive clinical outcomes. Work effectively, co-operatively, amicably with persons of diverse intellectual, cultural, racial or religious differences. Demonstrate basic communication with patients, community members, supervisors and clinicians. Willing to work in the community doing outreach services including mentoring, coaching and supervising community health care workers. Contribute positively towards improving health outcomes through various programmes within the facility. Compliance to National Core Standards, Batho Pele Principles, Ministerial Priorities and Patient’s Rights. Ensure that data is generated from the work of the WBPHCOTs and incorporated into facility statistics and reported to the district monthly and in line with the District Health Information System.
- Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form with a CV, Certified ID copy and qualifications to be attached. Applications should be delivered to West Rand District Health, Cnr. Vlei & Luipaard Street or posted to West Rand District Health, Private Bag X 2053, Krugersdorp 1740. NB: The incumbent will be subject to a pre-screening process.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : West Rand District
Closing Date : 26-11-2021
|Do you have a qualification that allows registration with the SANC as a Staff Nurse?|
|Do you have proof of current registration with SANC as a Staff Nurse|
|Do you have relevant experience?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.