POST 08/118: EMERGENCY CARE TECHNICIAN (X37 POSTS)
Directorate: Emergency Medical Services
SALARY: R196 218 per annum (plus benefit)
CENTRE: Various District
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- Emergency Care Technician Qualification.
- Current registration with the Health Profession council as ECT.
- Must be in possession of valid code C1 driver’s license with an unendorsed PrDP.
- All Candidates will go through assessment test.
- Provide appropriate medical pre-hospital emergencies.
- Render assistance to BLS and ILS when requested.
- Participate in aeromedical services including rotor and fixed wing aircraft.
- Undertake inter-facility patient transfers on all categories of patients.
- Usage of drugs in accordance with HPCSA protocols.
- Assist with Quality Assurance and Quality control.
- Undertake cleaning of equipment and vehicles. Assist with in-service training.
- Assist with exams and assessments.
- Provide clinical advice to sub-ordinates and management from time to time.
ENQUIRIES: Ms. MV Bodiba Tel No: 011 564 2054.
Applications must be delivered directly to Emergency Medical Services, Continuity SA, Growth Point Business Park, Corner Old Pretoria Road and Tonetti Street, Midrand or posted to P.O Box 8311 Halfway House 1685 or apply on line: www.gautengonline.gov.za
NOTE: Application must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the website, which must be completed in full.
CLOSING DATE: 15 March 2019
NB: please share this with WhatsApp!