EMERGENCY CARE OFFICER GRADE3 REF NO: EMS/ECOGR3/2021 (X80 POSTS)
- R169 176 per annum, (plus benefit)
- Gauteng Emergency Medical Services Various districts
- Grade 12, AEA certificate with registration with current HPCSA of Ambulance Emergency Assistant.
- Previous experience in an emergency Assistant care environment will be an added advantage.
- Valid driver’s license Code 10 and valid professional driver’s (PrDP) permit for transporting patients.
- Candidates are expected to write an assessment test.
- Responsible for patients within the scope of practice of intermediate life support. Transporting patients as part of planned Patient transport and interfacility transfer system under Emergency Medical Service. Providing emergency medical care and related assistance during special events.
- Responsible for the care and proper management of Emergency Medical Services resources.
- Provide emergency medical assistance and other duties required by Directorate.
- Provide quality assurance to Basic Life Support Officers in the implementation of appropriate measures.
- Perform any other duties as delegated by the supervisor. Candidates are expected to work shifts, they should be mentally and physically fit to perform their duties.
- MV Bodiba Tel No: (011) 564 2224
- Applications must be delivered to 162 Cnr Old Pretoria Road & Tonneti Street, Growth Point Business Park Unit 4(EMS) or Posted to P.O Box 8311 Halfway House 1685.
CLOSING DATE: 10 September 2021