Durpro | Sales Representative 2022
Closing Date 03 February 2022
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and the company.
- Resolving key client issues and complaints.
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs.
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements.
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams.
- Strategic planning to improve client results.
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance.
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client.
- Working with design, sales team, printing, installations, logistics, managers, production, and team members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all client needs to be met.
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling.
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives.
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines.
- Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients