- Reference Number: refs/011429
- Directorate: LOGISTICS
- Number of posts: 1
- Package : R 145 281.00- 171 138 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Mr. V Manyisa: Tel no: 018 788 1815
- AET Level 4/ Grade 9 or equivalent. Valid Code 10/C1 with valid PDP, with 2-3 years driving experience. Must be able to work standby shifts and cover any transport-related matter. Must be able to work on weekends and public holidays. Must be able to work under pressure. Good interpersonal and communication skills. Must be familiar with the Gauteng surroundings. Ensure that duties are carried out within the set time limits and standards set by the institution. Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a test drive.
- Transportation of staff and patients, collection of documents, mail, medicine, blood, laboratory specimen, stock, and equipment. Collection and delivery of linen. Completion of logbooks and trip authority. Conduct pre-and post-trip inspection. Report any damages, malfunctioning, and accidents on the vehicle. Taking vehicles to service centers. Ensure cleanliness of the vehicles always.
- The employer reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applications must be submitted on new z83 forms, a copy of CV, certified copies of identity book (ID) and qualifications must be attached. Failure to do so will lead to disqualification. Applications must be submitted at: Carletonville Hospital or mailed to the following address Corner Falcon and Annan road or be posted to: The Human Resource Directorate, Carletonville Hospital, Private bag x2023 Carletonville 2499.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Carletonville Hospital
Closing Date: 13-07-2021
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.