Table of Contents
- Reference Number : REFS/014676
- Directorate : TRANSPORT
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : 147,459.00
- Enquiries : Mr. V Gamede
- Grade 10 or equivalent with Two (2) years of driving experience Valid Code 10 C1/EB driver’s licence with PDP. Ability to work under pressure and as a team. Be able to work independently. Must be able to read and write with good communication skills and interpersonal skills. Be prepared to work shifts and on public holidays. Must also be able to drive and operate tractors.
- Execute all authorized transportation trips of patients, staff, documents and other requirements to and from various destinations. Check the condition of the vehicle and the level of oil, fuel, tires, and water at all times before driving a vehicle. Report minor and major accidents on the vehicle to the supervisor or manager immediately. Comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Acts prescripts and Procedures at all times. Attend enquiries in a professional manner, give guidance and advice when required. Promote proper handling, safekeeping and control of government vehicles and accessories at all times. Ensure that your driver’s licence and PDP is always valid and in your possession. Keep the state vehicle clean and tidy at all times. Knowledge of transport policies and good understanding of Government Fleet.
- Medical surveillance will be conducted on the recommended applicants, at no cost. People with disabilities are welcome to apply. Applications must be filled on a new Z83 effective from 1 January 2021 form and a comprehensive CV (with detailed previous experience). Failure to do so will result in your application being disqualify. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of qualifications and other related documents on or before the day of the interview following communication from Human Resources. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Candidates will be subjected to security screening and vetting process. Applications received after closing date will not be accepted. The Department reserves the right to not make an appointment. Candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications must be submitted to: Far East Rand Hospital, Human Resource Department, Private Bag X50, Springs, 1559. Hand Delivery at Far East Rand Hospital HR Department and sign in register book or apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za. PLEASE NOTE: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : FAR EAST RAND HOSPITAL
Closing Date : 19-08-2022
|Do you have Grade 10 or equivalent with 2 years driving experience|
|Do you have a valid driver’s licence Code 10 C1/EB and valid PDP|
|Do you have an ability to work under pressure, in a team and independently|
|Do you have good communication skills (read & write) and good interpersonal skills|
|Are you prepared to work shifts and public holidays|
|Are you able to drive and operate a tractor|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.