Table of Contents
Driver Verification Team Lead @ Takealot 2024
Takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Driver Verification Team Lead to join the Takealot Delivery Team in Cape Town.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, and hard-working people with integrity to join our team. We offer a market related, total remuneration package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
Reporting to the National Franchise Operations Manager
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage a team of Driver Verification Agents
- Ensure that Agents are monitoring Drivers Profiles and driving compliance with SOPs.
- Lead review of SOPs with input from team members and the appropriate managers.
- Manage the audit process on all compliance documentations.
- Monitor the Driver Verification Control Spreadsheet (Excel) to ensure driver information is being captured accurately
- Complete daily reports on performance (Verification & Clean up)
- Train hubs on compliance documentation
- Liaise with Hub managers and Franchise managers
- Ensure Agents complete processing, compliance, and administration duties accurately & timeously.
- Driver ad hoc projects and tasks assigned by the National Franchise Operations Manager
- Exceptional organizational and compliance and administrative skills.
- Have a keen eye and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work under pressure and high workloads from time to time.
- Must be able to think outside of the box and be proactive in your approach to your responsibilities.
- A Solutions-oriented and attention to detail – qualitatively (written SOP’s and email structure) and quantitatively (charts and tables)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking, using data to interpret and inform decisions that are pragmatic and operationally practical.
- Ability to present ideas succinctly, in writing and verbally.
- Versatile and with an appetite to learn from the experience of others and independently through experimentation and research.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment, but also maintain a focus on ranked priorities with the highest strategic impact.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1 – 2 Years Team Lead Experience
- 1 – 2 Years Audit / Document Management Experience
- KYC & AML experience
- Must be knowledgeable on Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Workspace
- Knows how to work under pressure
- Works well in a team
- Must be computer literate.
- com employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of takealot.com being the leading e-commerce company in Africa.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers, but it’s also all in the execution after all.
- We love what we do and what we are creating.
We seek to Employ an Extraordinary Mind who:
- is respectful but forthright.
- is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
- is analytical, able to use data to make decisions.
- is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours)
- is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience.
- is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster.
- is business SMART. Able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input.
- is curious and challenges the status quo.
- is innovative and enjoys iteration.
- is collaborative.
- will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for takealot.com.
- thinks like an owner of the business.
- is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARD WORKING
If you meet the above, you are an Extraordinary Mind so come and join us!
Takealot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants from previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference.