DRIVER (Tractor) Level 3
- Reference Number: Refs/007778
- Directorate: horticulture
- Number of Posts: 1
- Package : R 122,595.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Ms. M. Tsetsewa Tel: 011 411 3838
- Grade 10 with Code B Driver’s License. Basic literacy and numeracy skills. Ability to handle confidential information. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Regular maintenance of attachments or Tractor. Mowing all lawns using a Tractor. Removing of refusal around the Hospital. Watering the garden around the Hospital. Storing of garden equipment in secure places provided by Management. Regular inspection of the Tractor i.e. petrol, tires etc. reports all tractor or equipment faults to the Supervisor. Daily cleaning of the Tractor after using it. Assist Property Caretakers with garden maintenance. Washing of tools after use. Signing of equipment register when taking and returning equipment’s.
- Applications should be hand-delivered to Leratong Hospital: Human Resource Department: Block 6 no 1 Adcock Street, Chamdor, Krugersdorp. 1740 or posted to Leratong Hospital: Human Resource, Private Bag X2078, Krugersdorp 1740. The application should be delivered by 12h00 (Noon) on the closing date including posted mails. The Department of Health is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity employment especially of race, gender, and disability. Applications must be submitted on Z83 form fully completed, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. Documents to be attached are CV, certified ID copy, certified copies of qualifications including matric. Certification should not be older than six months. Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. if you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. candidates will be subjected to personnel suitability checks (psc)- verification reference checks – provide at least 3 of which one must be your immediate supervisor, identity verification, qualifications verification, criminal record checks, credit/financial stability checks, and employment verification). the recommended candidate may be subjected to medical surveillance as required by occupational health and safety act. act 5/1993. Leratong hospital reserves the right to utilize practical exercises/tests for non-SMS positions during the recruitment process to determine the suitability of candidates for the post(s). NB: ALL APPLICANTS ARE REQUESTED TO APPLY USING THE LATEST UPDATED Z83 FORM OBTAINABLE FROM ANY PUBLIC SERVICE DEPARTMENT AND DPSA WEBSITE. FAILURE TO COMPLY YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POST.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Leratong Hospital
Closing Date: 30-01-2021
|Do you have: Grade 10 with Code B Driver’s License?|
|Do you have basic literacy and numeracy skills?|
|Do you have? Ability to handle confidential information. Good communication and interpersonal skills?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.