Driver Supervisor X1
- eference Number : REFS/012777
- Directorate : Administration & Support
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R176 310.00 Per Annum Plus benefits
- Enquiries : Ms. G. Simba Tel No: 011 489 0074
- ABET / Grade 10 to 12 with 0 to 2 years’ experience, (Working in the Public Service will be an added advantage). 2 to 5 years utilized as a driver. A valid code 10 (C1) driver’s licence and a professional driver permit (PDP). Good communication skills (Verbal and Written), problem solving skills and knowledge of transport policy. Ability to read road maps, able to work in a team, committed and have good customer care attitude. Must be prepared to work shifts and under pressure.
- Ensure all government vehicles are in good condition and maintain it standard, Daily inspection of allocated government vehicles, Transportation of patients, staff and goods. Record keeping. Report accidents and identify defects (Minor/Major) to the supervisor. Completion of trip authorities and logbooks as prescribed by legislation before undertaking any trip. Take vehicles for licensing and servicing. Safe keeping of service books of vehicles and other accessories. Human Resource administrative task
- Helen Joseph Tertiary Hospital is committed to the pursuit of diversity, redress and will promote representation in terms of race, disability and gender. Preference shall be given to applications from Helen Joseph Tertiary Hospital internal staff as well as people within Helen Joseph Tertiary Hospital catchment area. The fully completed and signed New Z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID document (no copies of certified copies allowed. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly, failing to do so your application will be automatically disqualified. Multiple applications will be automatically disqualified. The recommended candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records). Applications must be hand-delivered to the Human Resource department, Helen Joseph Hospital, No. 1 Perth Road Auckland Park, Basement, Johannesburg. (There is also a designated box at the hospital entrance – ask Security Officers on duty for assistance).
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Helen Joseph Tertiary Hospital
Closing Date: 07-01-2022
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.