DRIVER / MESSENGER / OPERATOR
- Reference Number: refs/011476
- Directorate: Office of the Chief Director / Supply Chain Management
- Number of Posts: 1
- Package: R145 281 per annum, (plus benefits) (L4)
- Enquiries: Ms MC Mamabolo Tel No: 011 694 3793
- A minimum of Grade 10 or AET level 3 or Senior Certificate or equivalent with appropriate experience. Valid Drivers’ license with PDP. Must be computer literate. Ability to handle confidential information
- The successful candidate will be responsible for operation duties with regard to duplicate, bind and deliver forms and documents for District use. Conduct preventative and corrective maintenance on the printing machines, record material usage, and train apprentices. Quality assurance and control of pre-printing and printed products. Perform driver/operator-related services – drive departmental officials, clients and visitors as may be requested; transport mail and documents for distribution; complete transport schedule regarding trips traveled.
- The completed and newly signed z83 form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID documents (copy of smart ID should be both sides; no copies of certified copies allowed. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Applications should be emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. The successful candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records) and the verification of educational qualifications certificates. Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date will not be considered. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: JHB HEALTH DISTRICT
Closing Date: 16-07-2021
|Do you have a Senior Certificate or equivalent with appropriate experience?|
|Do you have the ability to handle confidential information?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.