DRIVER LEVEL 4
- Reference Number : refs/012774
- Directorate : Admin and Support
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 145 590.00- R 173 706.00. Per Annum (Plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms. V Mmutle Tel : 012 529 3206
- A minimum qualification of Grade 10/Abet level 04 with five (5) years’ experience as a driver. Valid code (C1) driver’s license and a valid PDP. Must be able to read and write, good communication skills and be able to work in a team and under pressure. Be prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays, have a good customer care attitude.
- Execute all authorized transportation trips, staff documents and other requirements to and from various destination points, ensure the safekeeping of transport records such as logbooks, trip authorities, service records and invoices. Check oil, fuel, tires and water at all times before driving a vehicle. The candidate must report accidents, minor and major defects on the vehicle to the supervisor immediately. Comply with transport acts, Occupational and safety Acts, prescripts and procedures at all times. Ensure your driver’s license and PDP is always valid and in your possession. Complete vehicle logbook, trip authorization and check vehicle for defects as prescribed by legislation before commencing with trips. Promote proper handling, safekeeping and control of vehicles. Washing and keeping the vehicle clean and tidy all the times.
- NB: CLOSING TIME WILL BE 12H00 ON THE CLOSING DATE: The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on a new updated Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full, failure to do so will result in your application being not considered. Applicants are advised that until 31 December 2020 the ‘previous’ application for employment (Z83) form will be applicable, however from 1 January 2021, a new application for employment (Z83) form will be effective. Should an individual wish to apply for a post on or after 1 January 2021, he/she will be required to submit the new application for employment form (Z83) which can be downloaded at www.dpsa.gov.za-vacancies. From 1 January 2021 should an application be received using the incorrect application form employment (Z83), it will not be considered. Recently certified copies of qualifications, ID copy and a CV must be attached. Original certification should be not more than six months. The specific reference must be quoted. Applications can be delivered to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Ga-Rankuwa, 0208 Nurses Home Block 13 (HR Registry) or posted to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001 or Apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za. It is legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Check (PSC)- Verification, upon appointment within the department. This verification process entails reference checks, identity verification, qualification verification, criminal records check. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within OHS Act 85 of 1993.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital
Closing Date: 06-01-2022
|Do you have a minimum of grade 10 or Abet level 4?|
|Do you have 5 years experience as a driver?|
|Do you have a valid code C1 driver’s license with a valid PDP?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.