Ref No: SX0006/18
Closing date: 20 May 2019
Johannesburg – Permanent
Anova Health Institute is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life are what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
We are looking for a driver to transport staff/participants and assist with community outreach work.
SUMMARY OF KEY PERFORMANCE ACTIONS:
- Transport staff and its clients
- Complete trip sheets and delivery reports
- Drive and maintain the assigned vehicle according to Company policies
- Provide various administrative duties
- Assist in community outreach events
- A minimum of Grade 12 is required
- Code 14 Driver’s license with PrDP
- Time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Submit your CV and application letter to Stompie Xulu at email@example.com.
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response.