Distell | Internship Opportunity 2022
Closing Date: 31 August 2021
Location: Gqeberha, Stellenbosch and Wadeville
The intention is to give practical work experience to students who are in their last year of study and require exposure in a work environment or have a prerequisite to have practical work experience before qualification. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12-month contract commencing February 2022 and terminating January 2023
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- The final year of obtaining tertiary qualification or completed degree
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint will be an advantage
- Good interaction / interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical abilities and administrative skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Effective time management;
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to travel and work after hours
- Driver’s License
- Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12-month contract
Prospective interns must submit the following:
- Covering letter/ Motivational letter,
- A curriculum vitae,
- Certified academic record,
- Certified copy of Grade 12,
- A letter from the tertiary institution,
- A format for evaluation, required by the tertiary institution,
- Certified copies of Identity Document.