Table of Contents
Discovery | Claims Consultant Opportunity X2
Discovery – Insure
Claims Consultant – Short Term Insurance (Senior) – Buildings (HOC)
Discovery’s core purpose is to make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives. We seek out and invest in exceptional individuals who understand and support our core purpose, and whose own values align with those of Discovery. Our fast-paced and dynamic environment enables smart, self-driven people to be their best. As global thought leaders, Discovery is passionate about innovating in order to not only achieve financial success, but to ignite positive and meaningful change within our society.
About Discovery Insure
Discovery Insure is committed to creating a nation of great drivers and building better businesses through our innovative Shared-value Insurance model. Discovery Insure is South Africa’s fastest growing short-term insurance company with comprehensive products that provide protection against current and emerging risks facing clients in the motor, home and business insurance sectors. Vitality Drive, an internationally-recognised and award-winning programme, is a key differentiator in the market that incentivises and rewards clients for driving well. The Vitality Drive programme has been scaled to local and international markets which now include Europe and the Middle East.The company employs over 1 000 people who are committed to putting our customers and financial advisers first by providing unique and innovative solutions and cover.
To process, validate and liaise with clients, brokers and service providers following a client’s building loss (HOC) or incident in pre-authorisation and/or post authorisation.
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to
- To process, validate and liaise with clients, brokers and service providers following a client’s buildings (HOC) loss or incident.
- Efficient, timely claims processing.
- Accurate, timely administration.
- Liaison with clients, brokers, and service providers.
- Achievement of monthly product and soft skills knowledge targets.
- Adherence to risk and compliance requirements.
- Teamwork, self-management, and alignment with Discovery values.
Education and Experience
- Matric (Essential)
- 3 years’ minimum short term insurance claims experience in buildings loss (HOC) (Essential)
- Diploma/Degree (Advantageous)
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.