Dis-Chem | Security Admin Clerk X3
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for a Security Admin Clerk for their security hub in Johannesburg. The main purpose of the position is to provide support and assistance with general administrative function within the security department.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- 1 – 2 year experience in a similar environment
- Computer Skills – Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- PSIRA qualification
- Assist with filing and keeping record of petrol slips, vehicles service history and the property rental invoices.
- Assist in collection and compiling of manual timesheets from security employees.
- Accurately capture timesheet for submission to relevant manager and adhere to the cut-off-dates.
- Assist with conducting background checks on candidates for employment on Managed Integrity system.
- Send telegrams to AWOL employees and ensure absence register is and maintained and updated date.
Ensure that bookings for vehicles service are conducted timeously.
- Ensure that leave forms as prepared accordingly asper leave type for submission.
- Assist in compiling minutes during disciplinary enquiries.
- Assist employees with completion of their withdrawal claims and submit these to the Manager for approval.
- Assist with the preparation for Security Guard’s interviews and ensure that successful candidates are contacted.
- Assist successful candidates with completing the pre-discussion questionnaire form.
- Ensure that all necessary documents are in the pack for new employees, i.e. bank details, clear ID copy, tax certificate, EE Form, PSSPF nomination form and PSIRA certificate.
- Record any security related incidents.
- Compile monthly reports as required.
- English –Read, write and speak
- Good communication and listening skills
- Trustworthy and Honest
- Problem Solving Skills
- Time management and results driven
- Comprehending fundamental arithmetic’s
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE, CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem pharmacies have adopted a mandatory vaccination policy, effective 1 June 2022. Applicants must be willing to submit a valid vaccination certificate as of the date of implementation of the policy.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.