Table of Contents
Dis-Chem | HR Learner (OD) – Head Office (Midrand)
Closing Date 29 June 2023
Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ in Midrand has an opportunity available for a HR Learner (OD) ,to provide administrative support to the Organisational Development team and relevant stakeholders across all aspects of the OD Department.
- Grade 12 / Matric or Senior Certificate
- Post Matric certification in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
- 1 year administrative experience.
- Assist in the organisational structure design, job design and compilation of job descriptions for the business.
- Assist the department with maintaining and updating all relevant org design documentation and ensure availability to the business (Intranet and HR drives).
- Update and maintain accurate database of all job description/profiles for the group.
- Assist in regularly reviewing current job descriptions to ensure they reflect changes in the organisation structure.
- Support in the efficient management and tracking of Org design project plans and deliverables.
- Provide administrative support in the implementation of organisational development initiatives including but not limited to talent reviews, performance management and succession planning.
- Assist in conducting research to improve our current OD offerings to the business.
- Provide administrative assistance with regards to competency mapping implementation.
- Assist in coordinating all OD workshops as and when required.
- Participate in various OD projects when required to execute HR deliverables.
- Ensure an accurate filing system of OD information is systematically maintained and updated timeously.
- Assist in preparing reports, presentations and research when required.
- Adhere to Dis-Chem Policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Adhere to Health and Safety rules and regulations.
- Basic HR knowledge
- Find solutions to potential issues as well as knowing when to escalate the problem and what level to escalate it to
- Conveys ideas and facts in writing using language the reader will best understand
- Addresses customer questions in a timely manner
- Recognises the need for procedures and follows relevant procedures
- Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and achieves results with little oversight.
- Honest and reliable
- Ms-Office word, excel, powerpoint and outlook
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen
- Occasional traveling.
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.