Table of Contents
Dis-Chem | Health Call Centre Agents – Midrand (Fixed Term Contract)
Closing Date 17 July 2023
- Grade 12 / Matric or Senior Certificate with English & Mathematics
- 1 Year of relevant experience within a Call Centre environment
- Use the Call Centre system correctly to ensure that calls are logged correctly.
- Make calls to Prime Cure Network Doctors, Dentists and Optometrists etc to educate them about Dis-Chem Health Benefits.
- Make calls to Prime Cure Network Doctors, Dentists and Optometrists etc to ensure awareness of Dis-Chem Health as part of the Prime Cure Network Group.
- Provide daily stats to line management on agreed measurables.
- Use the correct wrap-up code for each call taken.
- Upload new documents and customer contact details in Marconi as received from customers via email, fax or original documents postal services.
- Call Customers or doctor practices to process new customer enrolments.
- Provide daily stats to line management on the agreed measurable.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Packages – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Quality orientation.
- Self-management skills
Special conditions of employment:
- South African or valid work permit
- MIE, clear criminal and credit record
- Valid Driver’s license and/or reliable transport
* Preference will be given to people living with disabilities.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN A MONTH AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.