Table of Contents
Dis-Chem | Brand Specialists X1
Dis-Chem Pharmacies in Cape Town Head Office has an opportunity available for a Brand Specialist to join the team. The main purpose of this role will be to drive the growth of the brand within an organization and ensure that the products, services and product lines that fall under the brand resonate with current and potential customers.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in Marketing and Brand Management
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- Knowledge of Retail, promotions, sales, stock management and reporting.
- Implement sales and brand strategies at the store level according to industry standards.
- Ensure industry legislation is adhered to when developing and implementing strategies.
- Ensure brand strategies are reviewed on a regular basis to evaluate its effectiveness and to make relevant adjustments where needed to enhance sales.
- Champion the brand internally making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals.
- Ensure the effective implementation of promotions involving products.
- Carry out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends.
- Analyze the success of marketing campaigns and create reports.
- Review financial performance reports, monitor deviations from budget, and take corrective action as necessary following established procedures.
- Ensure the effective management of all branding material, maintenance of branding, storage and order of indoor and/ or outdoor branding.
- Set style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term.
- Develop all in-store signage programs, ensuring consistency of programs and messaging.
- Deliver internal and external presentations regarding new product introductions, marketing materials, business objective and communication strategy.
- Ensure the relationship with distributors and suppliers is maintained.
- Create and manage promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding.
- Manage selection, ordering and distribution of informational and promotional materials.
- Must have knowledge of Budgets and Financial reports
- Business Acumen, Controlling progress.
- Trustworthy and Honest
- Team Player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Deadline and Sales Driven
Special conditions of employment:
- South African Citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market-related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity and Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.
CV Templates to use in South Africa 2022
These are the most good-looking designs of CV or Resume Template you can use presently in South Africa. All you need to do is to download the CV template and fill in your information as shown on the template and save it as a Microsoft document and you can start mailing it or printing it. We are going to keep on updating you with some newer or latest templates for CVs so you can apply for your careers today.