POST 04/28: DEPUTY DIRECTOR: HRD AND PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
REF NO: HR 4/4/4/10/09
SALARY: R697 011 per annum (All inclusive)
CENTRE: Provincial Office: Gauteng
- Three (3) year tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management/ Human Resource Development/ Training and Development.
- Skills: Management, Interpersonal, Communication (both verbal and written), Computer literacy, Negotiation, Presentation, Report writing.
- A valid driver’s Licence.
- Two (2) years functional experience in Human Resource Development/ Performance Management environment.
- Knowledge: Human Resources Management Policies, Human Resources systems and procedures, Performance Management, Project Management, Public Service Act and Resolutions, All Labour Legislation, Code of good conduct in the Public Service, Departmental policies and procedures, Batho Pele principles.
- Three (3) years Management experience.
- Manage and co-ordinate the implementation of an integrated performance management system in the Province. Manage the coordination of Human Resources Development in the Province.
- Provide integrated Human Resource Management support and ensure the implementation of all HR policies in the Province.
- Manage staff and all resources of the Sub- Directorate.
ENQUIRIES: Ms. K Ntshingane Tel No: (011) 853 0300
APPLICATIONS: Chief Director: Provincial Operations: PO Box 4560, Johannesburg, 2001, or hands deliver at 77 Korte Street, Braamfontein.
ATTENTION: Sub-directorate: Human Resources Management, Gauteng.
CLOSING DATE: 19 February 2019 at 16:00
NOTE: Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents. The fully completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies(Not older than 3 months after publication of the advert) of all qualification(s) including a Senior Certificate and ID-document [Driver’s license where applicable]. Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered. The Department does not accept applications via fax or email. Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within eight (8) weeks after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification). Where applicable, candidates will be subjected to a skills/knowledge test. All shortlisted candidates for SMS posts will be subjected to a technical competency exercise that intends to test relevant technical elements of the job, the logistics of which be communicated by the Department. Following the interview and technical exercise, the selection panel will recommend candidates to attend generic managerial competencies using the mandated DPSA SMS competency assessment tools. Successful candidates will be appointed on a probation period of 12 months. The Department reserves the right not to make any appointment(s) to the above post. Successful candidates will be expected to sign a performance agreement.