POST 04/74: DEPUTY DIRECTOR: CORPORATE SERVICES
REF NO: 150219/01
Branch: Chief Operations Office: Mpumalanga SD: Corporate Services
SALARY: R826 053 (Level 12) (all-inclusive salary package)
- A National Diploma or Degree in Administration.
- Knowledge of policy development and implementation.
- Problem solving and analysis.
- Knowledge of Administration processes. Knowledge of HR Information.
- A valid driver’s license (certified copy must be attached).
- Disciplinary knowledge in HR information.
- Understanding of Government legislations.
- Knowledge of relationship management.
- Financial management and knowledge of PFMA.
- Knowledge of techniques and procedures for the planning and execution of operations.
- Programme and Project Management.
- People and diversity management.
- Client orientation and customer focus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Accountability and ethical conduct.
- Knowledge of analytical procedures.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years management experience in Administration.
- Ensure that budget is implemented according to plan.
- Manage and provide support in the following disciplines: Human Resources; Information Technology (IT); Administration; Communication; and OHS, including Safety and Security.
- Analyse current policies.
- Analyse Departmental strategic objectives.
- Implement administration policies and various disciplines.
- Analyse human resource information trends.
- Develop implementation plan.
- Monitor policy implementation.
- Hold road shows advising department on key policy issues.
- Do early warning where necessary.
- Provide expert advice on HR information implementation to Managers.
- Assist with the development and implementation of Strategic Plan.
- Develop Corporate Services implementation plan.
- Ensure that the line managers execute their business plan within the objectives of HR Plan.
- Ensure that strategic objectives are implemented accordingly.
- Ensure that Corporate Services forms business partner with line management.
- Compilation of Corporate Services budget.
- Ensure that monthly reports are available for managers.
- Management of Human Resources.
ENQUIRIES: Mr Guma F Tel No: 013-759 7311
Mpumalanga (Mbombela): Please forward your applications quoting the relevant reference number to: The Department of Water and Sanitation, Private Bag X 11259, Mbombela 1200, or hand deliver to the Department of Water and Sanitation at the reception ground floor, Prorom Building, 35 Brown Street – Corner Brown & Paul Kruger Streets, Mbombela.
ATTENTION: Mr MJ Nzima
CLOSING DATE: 15 February 2019
NOTE: Applications must be submitted on a signed and dated Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department, and should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of qualifications and Identity document. No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not heard from us within two (2) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Preference will be given to previously disadvantage groups. Successful applicants will be required to undergo standard Government security clearance procedures including verification of qualifications. Should you be in a possession of a foreign qualification(s), it must be accompanied by an evaluation from South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). People with disabilities are encouraged to apply for the posts. People who are not employed by the Public Service Departments are welcomed to apply for posts. The department reserves the right not to make an appointment.