Department of Roads and Transport | Administrative Officer X3
- Reference Number: refs/011865
- Directorate: Supply Chain Management
- Number of Posts: 3
- Package: R257, 508.00 per annum (plus 37% in lieu of benefits) level 7
- Enquiries: Vukile Adonis: Acting Director – Supply Chain Management Tel: 0113557319
- A 3-year National Diploma in Logistics/Purchasing or Financial Accounting/Internal Audit or equivalent NQF Level 6 qualification with 1 – 2 years’ experience or Grade 12 with 3 – 5 years’ experience in Procurement/Supply Chain Management/Finance or Auditing. Knowledge of PFMA and Treasury Regulations pertaining to public service administration, specifically: Supply Chain Management (SCM) Framework. Good planning, administration and organizational skills. Computer literacy: MS Excel (Intermediate or Advanced), knowledge of programs in MS Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint. Be willing to work extended hours where necessary. Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work under pressure. Knowledge of the SAP system will be advantageous.
- Organize and manage all Supply Chain Management Committee meetings and calendars. Minute taking and record-keeping of all SCM Committee meetings. Maintain set standards for mandatory requirements. Ensure procurement processes are followed and that all stakeholders involved in the supply chain management processes are timeously informed of the activities of the different SCM Committees. Processing of purchase orders in the procurement system. Monitor the delivery date with the selected service providers. Follow up with the users for the correctness of goods or services requested. Follow up on the delivery date. Handover the requisition compilation to the filling clerk for filing and for audit purposes. Ensure that there is the proper filing of documents. Respond to audit queries. Scanning and processing of manual documents. Perform any other duties as deemed necessary by the supervisor.
- All shortlisted candidates will be subject to pre-employment screening (vetting). Preference will be given to women and Persons with disabilities. All applications and supporting documents (completed, initialed and signed Z83 form, certified copies of educational qualifications, driver’s license and Identity Document) must be delivered: to Life Centre Building, 45 Commissioner Street, Marshalltown, Johannesburg, 2107 or posted to P.O Box X83, Marshalltown, 2107. Applications received after the closing date will be disqualified. Certified copies must not be older than six (6) months. Errors and omissions will be rectified. The Department reserves the right not to fill the position.
Employer: Department of Roads and Transport
Closing Date: 17-09-2021
|Do you have a 3-year National Diploma in Logistics/Purchasing or Financial Accounting/Internal Audit or equivalent NQF Level 6 qualification with 1 – 2 years’ experience or Grade 12 with 3 – 5 years’ experience in Procurement/Supply Chain Management/Finance or Auditing?|
|Do you have Knowledge of PFMA and Treasury Regulations pertaining to public service administration, specifically: Supply Chain Management (SCM) Framework?|
|Do you have computer skills: MS Excel (Intermediate or Advanced), knowledge of programs in MS Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.