Department of Health | STAFF NURSE GRADE 1 (5 POSTS)
- Reference Number: refs/012076
- Directorate: NURSING DEPARTMENT
- Number of posts: 5
- Package: R171 381.00 p.a (plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Ms Dibakoane T L (011) 898 8275
- A qualification that allows registration with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) as a Staff Nurse. Registration with SANC as Enrolled Nurse and proof of current registration. No experience is required after registration with SANC as Staff Nurse. Display concern for patients, promoting advocacy and facilitating proper treatment and care including awareness and willingness to respond to patients ‘needs, requirements and experiences (Batho pele principle). Knowledge of nursing legislation and related legal and ethical nursing practices.
- Demonstrate basic understanding of Nursing legislation and related legal and ethical nursing practices. Promote quality of basic nursing care as directed by the professional scope of practice and standards as determined by the institution. Work as part of the multidisciplinary team to ensure good nursing care and positive clinical outcomes. Work effectively,co-operatively, co-operatively, amicably with persons of diverse intellectual, cultural, racial or religious differences. Demonstrate basic communication with patients, supervisors and other clinicians. Willing to work shifts including night duty in different department. Contribute positively towards compliance to National Core Standards. Batho Pele Principle, Ministerial Priorities and Patient`s Rights.
- Applications must be filled on a New Version Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s, Identity documents (no copies of certified copies allowed, certification should not be more than six months old). Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. N.B. Failure to attach relevant certified documents will result in your application being disqualified. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered. Disabled, Whites and coloured people are encouraged to apply. The candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer (Room 122), HR Department, Tambo Memorial Hospital, Private Bag X2, Boksburg, 1459. Physical Address: Railway Street, Boksburg, 1459. NB: The closing time on the closing date will be 12h00.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Tambo Memorial Hospital
Closing Date: 11-10-2021
|Do you have a qualification that allows registration with SANC as a Staff Nurse?|
|Do you have proof of current registration with the South African Nursing Council(SANC) as a Staff Nurse?|
|Do you have knowledge of Nursing legislation and related legaal and ethical Nursing practices?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.