Department of Health | Human Resource Clerk X1
- Reference Number: refs/012065
- Directorate: Human Resource Management
- Number of Posts: 1
- Package : R 173 703.00 p.a
- Enquiries: Mrs. A.C Havenga Tel: (011) 898 8262
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification. Knowledge of HR systems and procedures will be an added advantage. Computer literacy is essential. Report writing skills, verbal and written skills. The candidate should be able to work under pressure must-have organizing and planning skills. Ability to deal with confidential information
- Perform various duties related to HR, i.e. Recruitment and selection, appointments, terminations, leave, housing, overtime etc. Sound knowledge of Policy and Procedure on Incapacity leave and ill health retirement (PILIR), Implementation of HR Policies and Procedures (Resolutions, OSD, etc.). Compiling of documents to be sent to e-Government Department. Capturing of documents and proper record keeping of leave, appointments, terminations, housing, overtime, OSD grading and PMDS. Filing of relevant documents. Attend to queries related to HR Administration.
- Applications must be filled on a new Z83 form (obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents) accompanied by a comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above, and certified copies of ID and qualifications. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of foreign qualifications must furnish the Department with the evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered. Whites and coloured people are encouraged to apply. The candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer (Room 122), HR Department, Tambo Memorial Hospital, Private Bag X2, Boksburg, 1459. Physical Address: Railway Street, Boksburg, 1459 or apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za. NB: The closing time on the closing date will be 12h00.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Tambo Memorial Hospital
Closing Date: 08-10-2021
|Do you have Grade 12 or equivalent qualifications?|
|Are you computer literate?|
|Do you have knowledge of HR systems?|
|Are you able to work under pressure?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.