Table of Contents
Data Capturer | Anova Health X1
Data capture is the process of extracting information from paper or electronic documents and converting it into data for key systems. It’s where most organizations begin their information management and digital transformation journey.
Anova is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life is what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
The successful candidate will be required to support the Department of Health through direct service at facility level to carry out data-related admin work, capture patient’s files, generate defaulter reports and compile monthly statistics.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Capture Patient’s information into all Database Platforms, e.g., TIER.Net and other DoH Database Applications.
- Carry out Data quality Assessments and Audits with close Guidance from M&E Officer.
- Conduct monthly Data validations using prescribed Tools on collected Data from DHIS, Tier.net and TB modules /ETR/Redcap.
- Assist facility Data Capturers in populating run-charts for DIP elements.
- Update tracing outcomes from CHWs and CLOs on the defaulter tracing tool.
- Coordinate and collect ad-hoc and routine weekly Data from facilities by all Anova Team Members in the sub-District.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
- Grade 12.
- Tertiary qualification an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years experience using TIER.Net.
- Resident of Sedibeng catchment area highly advantageous.
- Data Capturing competency through experience or training.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Fast and accurate Data capturing skills.
- Excellent Administrative and organizational skills.
- Good facilitation and communication skills.
- Able to communicate in English and other South African Official Language.
- Proficiency in Ms Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
Closing date: 26 January 2024
In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
Anova Health Institute is a provider of essential health services and therefore has a mandatory vaccination policy. Should your application be successful, you will be required to submit your proof of vaccination before commencing employment in the role.
Applicants who have not been contacted within 4 weeks of submitting their application should assume that they have not been successful.
Unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be paid agency fees should their candidate be placed at Anova.
For more information on Anova visit our website: www.anovahealth.co.za
Find similar jobs:
Write a brief and impactful personal statement highlighting your skills, experience, and what you bring to the role of a handyman. Tailor this section to match the specific job you are applying for.
Example: Experienced and skilled handyman with a proven track record in carpentry, plumbing, and general maintenance. Committed to delivering high-quality service and ensuring client satisfaction. Adept at troubleshooting and resolving a wide range of maintenance issues.
List key skills relevant to the handyman role. This may include:
- Electrical work
- Drywall repair
- Basic HVAC knowledge
- Customer service
4. Work Experience:
Detail your work history, starting with the most recent job. For each position, include:
- Job Title: Handyman
- Company Name: XYZ Maintenance Services
- Dates of Employment: Month/Year – Month/Year
- Responsibilities and Achievements: Provide a concise description of your responsibilities and any notable achievements. Focus on your ability to handle various tasks and solve maintenance issues.
List any relevant educational qualifications or certifications, such as:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Vocational training in carpentry, plumbing, or a related field
- Certifications in safety or equipment operation
6. Training and Certifications:
Highlight any additional training or certifications related to handyman work. Include the name of the course, the institution, and the date of completion.
7. Tools and Equipment:
If you have specific tools or equipment expertise, mention them. This could include proficiency with power tools, measuring instruments, and other specialized equipment.
Include references or state that they are available upon request. Ensure you have permission from your references before listing their contact information.
9. Additional Sections (Optional):
- Projects: If you’ve worked on specific projects or have a portfolio, you may include a section highlighting these achievements.
- Languages: If you are multilingual, mention the languages you speak.
10. Formatting Tips:
- Keep the CV concise, ideally one to two pages.
- Use bullet points for easy readability.
- Tailor your CV for each job application, emphasizing the skills and experiences most relevant to the specific role.