Table of Contents
Data Administrator Tracing Clerk | Anova Health X1
Anova Health Institute NPC
Closing Date 13 February 2024
Experience & qualifications:
- Grade 12/ Matric /NQF level 4
- Computer experience in Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel, MS Word
- Up to 1-year experience in data capturing and data collection in a health system, research environment or within the public health sector.
- Trained in basic HIV and adherence counselling and testing is beneficial
- At least five years of experience working with PLWHA especially within the communities is beneficial
- Ability to speak Xitsonga and NorthernSotho (Sepedi)
- Fast and accurate data capturing and entry skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Innovative, proactive and team player.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good facilitation and communication skills.
- The candidate must be sensitive to cultural differences as well as political, confidential and ethical issues pertaining to patient information.
- Experience with TIER.Net and HIV/ART Clinical stationery
- Able to follow and refer to established procedures.
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels, internally and externally
- Shown affiliation and passion for community-based activities
- Strong interpersonal
- Maintain confidentiality